FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL BRISBANE ORDERS
All Mixed Carton Orders with T-shirts will be shipped out from the week starting 11th December.
For a limited time only get a free t-shirt with every Mixed Carton purchase. Our mix carton is perfect for all the Hohly Water novices out there, which has a 99% conversion rate to Hohly Water believers. The other 1% are lying.
Our mix carton includes a 4-pack of:
- 1 x Vanilla Blueberry (4 pack - 4.5% ABV)
- 1 x Hopped Rooibos (4 pack - 4.5% ABV)
- 1 x Bubblegum Grape Sour (4 pack - 4.5% ABV)
- 1 x Cherry Lemonade ( 4 pack - 4.5% ABV)
- 0g Sugar
- 0g Carbs
- No sweeteners or concentrates